My thoughts scattered
My feelings shattered
My ---
I’m clueless I’m
speechless
I’m hopeless I’m
---
I’m helpless I
---
I’m lifeless
I’m ---
First
There's no denying
That I found pleasure
That people keep falling
But now I need a closure
The ink hasn't dried
The link won't subside
The think couldn't die
Why am I fooling myself through?
What am I pulling myself into?
Enough
Is enough
It's enough
That's enough
Tough love
But it's enough
Never in my right and sane mind
Would I settle for person of your kind
It's not something that I would bind
myself into, may I speak my mind?
Time
I need more time
I'm afraid it's not the time
I'm afraid it's not the right time
I'm afraid it's the wrong time
I'm afraid I haven't the time
Because I'm afraid of time
Impossible
My feelings for you are impossible
I could only sense nothing but trouble
The thoughts of being with you is improbable
The thoughts themselves are terrible
I'm terrible
Go for someone other than me
Go for someone better than me
Go for better lover other than me
Why me?
Not me.
I'm curious
I'm dubious
I'm furious
No comments:
Post a Comment